As we all know, the Fall brings rain and we don’t like to be rained on. We have had lots of questions about the possibility of a rainout for games and how that is determined. As a board, we will determine whether or not the fields are playable as soon as possible. However please understand that it is very difficult to reschedule an entire day’s worth of games, thus we will wait until the last possible time to cancel (normally on Saturday morning). Please have a team contact plan in place. The number one factor in cancelling any games will be the safety of the children, not necessarily how wet we, as parents, might get watching the game in the rain. Soccer IS played in the rain sometimes (not heavy rain obviously) and it will not hurt the kids. Excessive standing water, heavy rain, and of course, lightning are the factors. Please see the icon to the right of this page that announces whether fields are open or closed for that particular day. If they are “closed” then there is no practice or games on the fields, if they are “open”, then games and practice are ON. Thank you.